Triangle North Pilots Association
Welcome to the Triangle North Executive Airport Pilots Association, a North Carolina non-profit organization.
Founded in 2007, the Triangle North Executive Pilots Association (LHZPA) is a non-profit group of pilots and aviation
enthusiasts that promote interest and involvement related to the airport and the local community.
A local airport is a valuable resource and the Pilots Association is committed to:
- Helping residents understand the benefits of a local airport facility
- Involving community collaboration for a safe and supportive airport
- Increase awareness of the benefits of General Aviation
- Educate current and future pilots through local seminars and shared experiences
- Represent General Aviation and airport issues to community leaders
- Volunteer support for airport activities and local community events
Other features coming soon!